Alloy Fusion Inc. supplies, modernizes, relocates and installs Overhead Bridge Crane systems that are built specifically for the requirements of the client. We offer a variety of set-ups and designs including Single Girder and Double Girder Cranes, Runways, Rails, Beams and Columns to accommodate lifting capacities from ¼ Ton to 30 Ton.
INSTALLATION, REMOVAL, MODIFY and MODERNIZE, RELOCATE
If you’re looking for a new overhead bridge crane to meet your operational requirements, Modify the size, shape or location your crane system, or need it completely removed from your site, We can help you with all of that.
Our Overhead Bridge Crane Refurbishment Division Includes:
• Specify New Production Requirements and Engineer Structure
• Crane Runways, Size and Lifting Capacity Increase
• New and Refurbished Hoists
• Control Systems, Electrical Systems, Festoon Tracking
Considering an Overhead Bridge Crane for Your Operations?
The main goal of the Overhead Bridge Cranes is to assist with operations to make lifting safer and more efficient and saving time and money. Alloy Fusion Inc. will help you save money on your crane systems, while meeting every requirement that your operations demands.
- Top Running, Under Running (Under Slung) Gantry Cranes
- Load Capacity, Crane Span Required, Service Life, Building Attached Runways
- Modernizing – taking an existing crane system and re-fitting it to meet new